This guide is intended for tourist companies operating in protected areas managed by Metsähallitus Parks & Wildlife Finland. Fluent cooperation between the tourism business and Metsähallitus Parks & Wildlife Finland promotes the operating conditions of nature tourism in protected areas. The goals of this collaboration include
- Sustainable nature tourism in national parks and other protected areas.
- Making partner companies, Parks & Wildlife Finland and protected areas better known and enhancing their attractiveness.
- Increasing the impact of operations.
- Providing the best possible service for common customers.
- Uniform practices for tourism cooperation.
- Active and mutually beneficial interaction.
- Consistent, high-quality marketing and communications.